Thursday, November 12, 2015

Stalk My Style

Casual and Comfy. If I had to summarize by style in 2 words I would say casual and comfy. To make up for the lack of style posts on this blog I decided to create a small lookbook of my week. 

Sunday 

Top: Kohl's
Jeans: Target
Shoes:Kohls
Bangles: Indian Market

Monday

Top: Walmart
Tights: Target
Shoes: Kohl's

Tuesday 

Top: Regular V-Neck (unknown)
Jeans: Target
Anklet: Indian Market
Sunglasses: Claire's
Shoes: Black Flip Flops from Costco

Wednesday 

Top: Kohl's (plaid) Hot Topic (tee)
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Red Converse

Thursday 

Top: Maxx
Bottoms: Kohl's
Flip Flops: Costco

Friday 

Sports Bra : Target
Shirt: Heat Costco
Leggings : Kohl's
Socks: Gap
Shoes: Costco

Saturday 

Sweater: Kohl's
Leggings:Kohl's
Boots: Both Kohl's

Happy Diwali!


Watch the video 
Hope you guys liked this video :) 

Happy Stalking! -Rida 


ps. the part  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...