Thursday, August 27, 2015

Recent Reads..

Reading is one of my favourite things to do but I also like keeping track of what I've read. To do that I have 2 tools. 1. My Reading Diary 2.Goodreads.com.  If you don't already know what goodreads is then go ahead and check it out by clicking here

So now to my recent reads.. (drumroll)...

1. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter 

I didn't really like the book. I thought it was really slow and didn't have that good of a plot line. However, the author was really good at end of chapter cliff hangers so that's what got me through the book. 

2.City of Heavenly Fire By Cassandra Clare

YAYYY!!! I finally completed the whole Mortal Instruments Series! It's an amazing series you should definitely go read it if you haven't already.
 
Currently Reading 

1. Fairytale's from the Brothers Grimm 


It's not exactly a novel but I do enjoy reading fairytales so I thought why not? 

2.The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien 

Technically I'm not reading I'm listening to the book but I thought I would stick it in here. I'm reading it through an app called Hoopla. You should go check out your local library and see if they have paired up with this app. It gives you access to a bunch of audiobooks , e-books, music and movies for FREEE!!

Happy  Reading!- Rida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...