Thursday, May 14, 2015

Things I've Been Loving....

Today's post is kind of like a favorites but I didn't have a designated month to assign them too. So, lets get started. 

1. Avengers Age Of Ultron 



What a better way to start off this post than by the Avengers! There are no words to describe how much I loved this movie! I went to go watch it on opening night with my cousins and to add to the wonderful night dressed up people came outside the theater.

2. The Mortal Instruments 


I know that Prachi has already done a post on this series so I wouldn't say a lot except that the romance part of this series is amazing! Click here for Prachi's review! 

3. Cafe Espresso Frapuccino

I never have been much of a Coffee person but can I say that this is amazing. It definitely has the coffee taste and gives you quite an energy boost. 
'

4. Garnier BB Cream 


I hate moisturizing but I love this BB cream. It moisturizes and evens my skin tone. (Wear in morning after toner) 

Add lemme just add how I feel after I do my makeup on the weekends:


5.Perfect People 

Now for a bunch of people who I think are perfect. 


Blake Lively 

Leighton Meester 


Jennifer Lawrence 


Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder 


Deepika Padukone 


Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie 


Emma Watson 

and the list shall continue :) 

Hope you guys liked this post :) 

Happy Liking - Rida 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...