Wednesday, May 27, 2015

If I Stay....


I would rate this book a 3.5 out of 5 because I didn’t feel that this book amused me. It was also really boring in the beginning and it took me a while to get hooked onto the plot line. Although I liked how the main character was a strings player and since I myself am a strings player I guess you can say I made a connection. Another factor was the romantic aspect. I thought it was really lame and the romance could have been cuter and more interesting rather than being really lame with the same old same old. I would not recommend this book to my classmates because I was bored by the end of the book and only finished it so I wouldn’t feel bad when I watched the movie.( I haven’t watched it yet.)

Also, since Prachi hasn't done book reviews in a while I might be doing  a couple. :) 

Hope you liked this post!

Happy Reading!-Rida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...