Friday, January 16, 2015

Famous

\

Synopsis: Jamie Gordon is a girl who just wants to take pictures, but when she finds some pictures she didn't take on her camera, she faces a big decision. (Okay my synopsis is not completely original so here's a link to a more detailed one. Synopsis)

My Review: So I didn't really like this book that much. The plot had potential, but it wasn't great. I didn't really like the way the book was set up with all the stories and characters being mixed. I started this book thinking it would be pretty interesting, but as I read it, it seemed to degrade. The plot was somewhat interesting at times, but other times it was just boring. The backstory and the current events were mixed, but not in a successful way, so the story seemed really short. It is a pretty quick read though. I probably wouldn't recommend this book to anyone because it was just too unorganized.

This book wasn't very good, but next week I will try to review The Selection and the other books in the trilogy.

Hope you enjoyed the review!
-Prachi

2 comments:

  1. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...