Monday, December 29, 2014

Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters

I know its been a really long time since I've done a book review but I did one today just because I had time. I know it's not on a Friday but here's the last book review of the year.


My Synopsis: This book is about a girl and her group of friends who are entering high school (as you can tell by the title) and she plans to have a really exciting year but it doesn't go exactly as she planned...

Review: This was a decent book. I personally would say that it was a typical, predictable teen girl novel, but in that category it was pretty good. I would only recommend it if you had nothing else to read and wanted a quick read. I felt like the book didn't have that many fictional "days," if you know what I mean, but a few extended, detailed event days. All in all it wasn't too bad.
I hope you enjoyed the last review of the year and I will try to post more frequently next year!

-Prachi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...