Thursday, December 11, 2014

DIY Leaf Desk Decor + Quick Suggestion

haven't posted in so long it makes me sad but, the wait is over my friends!After a blogger block I'm back with some ideas and 1 quick suggestion for you guys. Instead of having a Rida's Recommendation post I might just add one every now and then. Anyways, lets get started.
DIY Leaf Desk Decor

I was watching so many decor videos with the holiday season coming up and felt the need to decorate my desk. It was getting so boring and nothing added a slight fall/winter feel. So, I decided to do this.
Steps:
1.Pick a word ( I choose my name, Rida)
2.Gather as many leaves as there are letters in your word
3.Write each letter of your word on a leave in paint ( I used white out)
4.Punch a hole in the leaf. MAKE SURE NOT IN THE MIDDLE SO YOU DON'T BREAK THE LEAF
5.Use some yarn and string your leaves (I used different length yarn pieces)
6. Stick glue dots where you want to hang the leaves and stick the yarn on the glue dots (you can also tape)
7.Enjoy! 
Keep in mind this DIY is a temporary DIY. The leaves will either grow old or the yarn will fall of the glue dot.

Quick Suggestion 
I have a weird obsession with juices. Whenever we have them in stock in the Lasne Refrigerator I'll always drink some or all.One of the juices that I enjoyed was the Tropicana Farm stand : Peach and Mango. It had a unique taste which I liked. There isn't much to say other than you should try it out!

Hope you guys liked this post!

I'll try to post more! 

Happy DIYing and Trying Out!-Rida

QOTP: Anyone have Blank Space by Taylor Swift stuck in their head?
AOTP: Yup :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...