Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Doctor Who Season 8 Episode 12 Review


Well... the final episode of S8. Not a bad finale but not the best. I really liked the cloudiness of the setting though. This was the first season I have watched as it was airing and it was quite fun, but hard to wait for the next episode. This episode had plenty of good things and some bad things as well. The ending was pretty sad, but I felt like there wasn't enough character development with Danny. I am excited for the Christmas Special though. Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman did wonderful jobs, but I feel like Jenna did better with Matt Smith. This was a very exciting season, but compared to seasons 6 and 7, it was kind of dry. I did enjoy this season though.

Hope you enjoyed the review!
-Prachi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...