Monday, October 27, 2014

Quick Makeup Look + Our Diwali/Eid Photos

It's been a while hasn't it. Anyways, I promise there will be more posts from my side I was just suffering some technical difficulties!

Here's our makeup look. this is just some eyeliner on the top and the bottom part of my eye. By the bottom I mean the little white/pink line. My eyelashes are pretty long on their own, but I wanted to feel the festive look so  I applied one coat of mascara. Lastly, I added a very light coat of gold eyeshadow, just enough for you to know that it's there. I don't add much execpt maybe for a little bit of lipstick!









My bottom=Waterline

Now for our Diwali/Eid Photos! 
(I don't have alot of Eid photos!)











Me & My Family 


Hope you guys liked this post! 

Happy Celebrating1-Rida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...