Monday, September 22, 2014

Rida's Reccomendations

1.Paper Towns by John Green 
I haven't finished reading this book but I am hooked, I would definitely recommend reading this book!
Click Here for the review by Prachi


2.Everything Book
These are just notebooks that you write stuff in. Ideas,events,stories,lists..anything. These are a great way to write your thoughts down when you have one of those midnight ideas. Also, they become memory books after a while. I found one from 4th grade and me and my friend laughed as we fliped through the book.


3.Biking

I would reccomend biking anywhere.To school or work. (if possible) This really helps your stamina and also wakes you up in the morning.


That's all for this post! 

Happy Reading,Writing and Biking!- Rida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...