Friday, September 5, 2014

Landline


Synopsis: You know the drill: my attempt then a link to the good synopsis.
There's a woman named Georgie who's marriage is in trouble. She uses her mom's landline which is magical and.... read the book to find out what happens...

Review: This book was pretty good and there were funny parts, but it wasn't completely my style. I liked the ending and the concept of the magic phone. Georgie's life was pretty cool other than her marraige... I didn't really like how the story started to focus even more on the past towards the end, but other than that it was a good book. 
I Give it 3 out of 5 stars. 

I've reviewed other books by Rainbow Rowell which include Fangirl and Eleanor & Park. Check them out in our Book Reviews section!

Next Friday's book is The Suvival Kit by Donna Freitas 

Have fun reading!
-Prachi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...