Sunday, September 28, 2014

Doctor Who Series 8 Episode 6 Review




WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!!


Episode 6: The Caretaker 


This episode was pretty good. It was just one of those episodes... It was funny, especially the part where the Doctor thinks the other guy is Clara's boyfriend. He kind of did look like Matt Smith though... I don't know if this was just me but it kind of felt like there wasn't that much content in this episode, yet there was. I do hope Danny goes on adventures with them. I know he is a new companion but like... yeah anyway the ending gave even more hints for the "Promised Land"/ Heaven thing which is exciting and I can't wait to learn more about. 

Hope you liked the review! Comment and tell us your thoughts on this episode!
Check next week for the episode 7 review!
Below is the Radio Times poster for the episode:


Check out the trailer for next week's episode:


-Prachi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...