Wednesday, August 20, 2014

♥Thank you, Jackie | Empanada Review ♥



About a week ago, my Mom's colleague gave her this amazing apple pie empanada. So, to say thank you, I decided to do a quick review post. 

Taste 
The taste of this empanada was absolutely wonderful. I felt like I was actually biting into an apple pie but at the same time it felt like I was biting into a churro so I obviously loved the taste.  I don't have much of a sweet tooth so I thought that the flavor wasn't too sweet but it didn't taste bland either which gave it a lovely taste.
Smell
The empanada smelled like cinnamon heaven or a slightly less intense version of walking by Cinnabon! 
Appearance 
As you can tell by the photo, this looks great. There was crimping done at the edges and  it was evenly stuffed.Even the spreading of cinnamon was done well. 
Feeling After Eating Food
After eating the empanada I was rather pleased. I was hungry for a snack and this did the perfect job.

Hope you guys liked this post and Thank You, Jackie! 

Happy Eating-Rida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...